Kelare is hiring a results-driven Software Intern to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Software Intern will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the product team.
The Software Intern should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Intern should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out andreporting to the product team
- Interacting with the product team to understand product requirements
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Working knowledge of programming
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Proficient in English and Chinese